Thursday, April 9, 2009

An Anger Management >.<

As the title said... I'm in the middle of an anger right now. Here's the story :

While I was doing the subtitling job, some kids called from outside, "Maaas... maaaas!!", so I came out... just to find out that, OMGWTF, A Hen swallowed my fishing hook... Feeling sorry for the hen, I catched it, and try to pull out the hook from inside it's mouth. But it was too deep to be taken out. Then an old man came and grab the chicken off my hand, walks away, just to find out that his Hen was swallowing my fishing hook. To my surprise, he scolded me and said it was my fault, because i didn't properly put the fishing hook...

WHAT THE F*CKING HELL!!!!! IT'S YOUR F*CKIN' CHICKEN THAT CAME AND SWALLOW THE FISHING HOOK AT MY POND, AND YOU DARE TO SCOLD ME, SAYING THAT THE HOOK ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!!, HEY OLD MAN, YOUR CHICKEN CAME TO MY PLACE AND IT SWALLOWED MY FISHING HOOK, AND YOU CUT THE LINE WITHOUT ANY HESITATION, IF I WERE THE SAME PERSON AS YOU, I'D CUT THE NECK OF YOUR F*CKING CHICKEN AND TAKE MY FISHING HOOK BACK!!!! CURSE THAT CHICKEN..

What's worse, the chicken usually sh!ts @ my place, making it messy.... BAH, Enough with this.. I'd forgive that old man if he realizes his mistake... or even if he doesn't realize the mistake, it's still losing a fishing hook vs losing a chicken, so, i'd forgive him :D

Post Done

Reidzeibel out

1 comment:

  1. hahahaa.... poor little hook. but it will be great if you cut that chicken's neck, so we can have "ayam goreng" for breakfast at himakom. :p

    ReplyDelete