Monday, January 25, 2010

Today's Rants....

Well yeah, I really some rants today...

1.I was about to go to campus this morning, but then it rains and delayed my plan until 1 o'clock
2.I missed someone... well I don't really hate this, but I had this bad experience with this kind of feeling, you may say I got a trauma or something... that's what I felt right now.
3.I hate to tell this, she's getting away from me... I don't know, I like her, she "might" like me too, argh, whatever.. I'll just go look for another one if she really don't want to meet me again.
4.I can't join the HIMAKOM Holiday Trip to Gunungkidul Beach, because I'm still on recovery process from my sickness last week.
5.Worse than number 4, My trip to Singapore was cancelled, and yeah, because of my sickness... sigh

Uhh.. I hope things will get better as time goes by, I'm starting to lose my motivation...

Have faith in yourself, and don't be scared of what lies ahead, for the future rests in Allah's hand. so, if you want to be scared, let it be to Allah, not to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment